Safety Signage & Design
Safety signs and communications are an integral part of effective hazard management as they inform workers about potential risks and control measures necessary in the workplace. Safety signs are typically used for 8 reasons:
- To direct traffic.
- To designate areas that people must not enter.
- To indicate dangerous locations (e.g. risk of slipping, falling, confined spaces, etc.).
- To indicate the presence of hazardous materials or harmful electricity.
- To indicate areas that require protective clothing (e.g. safety boots, high-visibility clothing, hearing protection, face and/or eye protection, etc.).
- To indicate emergency exit routes and assembly areas.
- To indicate the location of first aid facilities.
- To instruct employees about mandatory procedure.
Blueprint offers a full range of products made in-house to suit any business, group or individual needs. We have been offering sign services to individuals and businesses since 2005, providing satisfied customers with products that meet every budget. We offer a complete range of fully customised products for business, hobby or personal use, including:
- A-Frames (sandwich boards)
- Banners (indoor / outdoor)
- PPE Warning Signs
- Danger and Hazard Signs
- Construction Site Signs
- Parking Signs
- Triangle Lawn Signs
- Special Event & Wedding Signs
- Business Signs (indoor / outdoor)
- Vehicle Graphics
- Vehicle Magnets
- Directional Signs
- Lawn Signs
- Real Estate Signs
- Roll-Up Banners
- Hobby Group / Club Signs
- Window Graphics
- And much more!