Safety Systems Design
A Safety Management System (SMS) is a systematic approach to managing safety, including the necessary organisational structures, accountabilities, policies and procedures. In many jurisdictions, service providers are responsible for establishing an SMS, which is accepted and overseen by their regulator.
A safety system is designed to help the organisation meet its strategic objectives in a safe and repeatable manner, while ensuring the safety of workers, clients and the public.
At Blueprint, we have extensive experience developing taylored safety systems designed to meet the needs of our clients operations. We use the guidance and principles of various regulators and external agencies including ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation), ISO 9001 (Quality Management Systems), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management Systems), ISO 39001 (Road Safety Management), and OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems) to ensure our products comply with industry best practices.
We can offer a wide range of services including:
- Conducting regulatory gap analysis
- Developing compliant safety, health or environmental policies
- Developing processes and procedures
- Creating or collating a complete management system
- Supporting the contract tender process
- Developing safe-work procedures
- Risk Assessing activities and actions
- Supporting effective change management
- Conducting onsite auditing of workplace practices and safety procedures
- Conducting vendor or 3rd party audits on behalf of our clients
- Conducting onsite Noise Assessments / Surveys for workplace exposures
- Developing communications and promotions strategies for implementation
- and much more…