The Practical Instructor
We know what it takes to be a great instructor. It’s not just about being an expert in your field, it’s about engaging your audience and possessing the insight and understanding of how people learn.
Becoming a competent trainer requires a number of skills. Done well, you will possess the ability to engage, empower and encourage continued learning.
This two-day course will give you the tools you need so your students will not only learn, but enjoy the process, retain information, and recognize the value of their skills.
CLASS SIZE: Maximum 8 per class
COURSE LENGTH: Two Days (16 hours)
APPLICABLE PROGRAMS TRAIN THE TRAINER CAN BE APPLIED TO:
- Propane Handling
- LPG Specialized Operations and Equipment
- Forklift Operations
- Confined Space Awareness and Entry
- Working at Heights (Fall Protection)
- Mobile Arial Work Platforms
- And many others
- Fundamental concepts of adult learning principles
- Identify and instruct to different learning styles
- Create and direct learning through structured lesson plans
- Develop effective training techniques that work for you and the learner
- Create and use training aids, and know their limitations
- Conduct a training session that incorporates the 5 key training concepts
- Evaluate and verify that learning objectives have been met