Level 3 – Advanced Facilitation Skills
Behind every successful training session is a lot of preparation and attention to detail. A truly skilled trainer can make learning interesting and worthwhile. The learners will enjoy learning if the facilitator is able to involve their emotions as well as their minds. To reach this stage as an adult educator isn’t always easy, but success isn’t just for the naturally gifted. It is possible for all of us who put effort into our personal growth and development. We want the enormous satisfaction that comes from working with others to help them reach their potential as human beings.
This two-day workshop will help you reach that goal.
Participants must complete the TWS ‘Practical Trainer’ course or an equivalent recognized Train-the-Trainer workshop before taking this course.
What participants will learn
- Demonstrate your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate all four learning styles in the classroom
- Apply the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Explain the different levels of evaluation and when to use each
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Put your skills to work for a team presentation
Class Size: Minimum 10 students
Course Length: Two days (16 hours)